1. Rochester Rocky Horror: After losing 4-2 the Rocky Horror and their defending NL Cy Young winner William Shigetoshi look to have another magnificent season and get back to the WS for another shot at the title.
Last Season 98-64
2. San Diego Anchormen: After being the 2nd seed last season and getting swept in the Divisional Round, NL ROY Julio Prieto and the Anchormen look to make it 2 straight division championships and make it further in the playoffs this season.
Last Season 95-67
3. Vancouver Lucha Xtreme: Two years removed from the WS victory, the Lucha almost made it back to the big game as a 6th seed. They will look to stay strong again this season and be one of the favorites to represent the NL.
Last Season 90-72
4. Texas Tequila: With the top offense in the NL, led by Damaso Jose, the Tequila look to make a strong run to the WS this season with that high powered offense.
Last Season 90-72
5. Detroit Felonious Monks: The loss of NL MVP Ben Stone, the Monks made some free Agent signings to help fill the void that they will miss in Stone. They will look to their pitching staff to carry them if they want to make a serious run at the NL.
Last Season 94-68
6. CharlestonCommandos: Led by previous MVP and ROY Roosevelt Rolle looks to get the Commandos back in the playoffs for the first time in 3 seasons after missing the Wild Card by 2 games last season.
Last Season 88-74
7. Jacksonville Sharks: After a 25 game improvement last season, Jacksonville hopes they can make the jump to the post season the year. They have a solid squad and might need 6 to 8 more wins to make that possible. After 25 games last season that number seems very reachable.
Last Season 85-77
8. Pittsburgh Alleghany Splashers: Pittsburgh made the playoffs for only the 1st time in 19 seasons and had their 5th winning season. But they are looking to have back to back playoffs appearances and look to do this behind the big bat of MillerNarveson.
Last Season 82-80
9. Cincinnati Red Stockings: Cincinnati had a 23 game improvement last season, but that was only good enough for 4 games und .500. This season they look improve some more and hope to make a run at the wildcard.
Last Season 79-83
10. Toledo Rodents of Unusual Size: Had a 9 game improvement from their previous season and look to ride their big bats of JaysonRamirez and Ethan Milligan to a few more wins and hope for a wild card birth at the end of the season.
Last Season 78-84
11. El Paso Diablos: The Diablos took a step back last season, but they are a young team so that is to be expected. With another year under their belt, look for these guys to make a run at the playoffs, and winning their division might not be so far fetched.
Last Season 79-83
12. Boston Cask’n Flagon: Boston was wheeling and dealing in the offseason and unloaded their top HR guys from last season. It’s going to take a little while to see if that was the right call. With only being 2 games out of the division they do not have a lot of ground to make up though.
Last Season 80-82
13. Helena Handbaskets: Being in a very strong division, Helena is going to have to have a flawless season if they want to make the playoffs. Not saying it can't be done; it is just very unlikely. Last Season 72-90
14. NewYork Skyliners: The Skyliners have to be disappointed after losing 14 more games than the previous season with such a high payroll, but look for them to get back on track on the back of their power stud Bing Gant.
Last Season 71-91
15. Los Angeles Crue: The Crue have missed the playoffs the previous 4 seasons and look to make it a fifth unless they come to play hard this season. With a young core, they should have a lot of pep in their step and may just play their way into contention.
Last Season 67-95
16. Norfolk Kraken: After a 13 year run in the playoffs, the Kraken have been a bit on the downside the last 4 seasons, but this happens to all great franchises. It’s all about how they pick themselves up. They might not make the playoffs this season, but they will turn this ship around.
Last Season 60-102